Lazy car design

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ha, Ha, Ha. Is this what about? You the champ, I can't even be bothered.:bannana:

This rabbit injection is getting worse and worse since the first one.

You posted it on the wrong section. Only Merc allows on this section otherwise other marque. You were so excited you didn't even bother to look.

Moderator: Move thread please to the proper section.

Last edited:
Ha, Ha, Ha. Is this what about? You the champ, I can't even be bothered.:bannana:

This rabbit injection is get worse and worse since the first one.

You posted it on the wrong section. Only Merc allows on this section otherwise other marque. You were so excited you didn't even bother to look.

Wasn't there a thread relating to a BMW with cladding all over it in this section? I posted it as I see VW MKV and MKVI golfs look more or less the same. Must have taken them about 10 minutes. "We'll give the new golf a Sirocco front and erm, keep it the same".

Wasn't there a thread relating to a BMW with cladding all over it in this section? I posted it as I see VW MKV and MKVI golfs look more or less the same. Must have taken them about 10 minutes. "We'll give the new golf a Sirocco front and erm, keep it the same".

Not up to me.:D

The description for this section (probably typed by me about 6 years ago) states: "General Discussion and News sub-forum relating to Mercedes or General motoring ONLY." :)

I am going to start a different angle to this thread. We seem to slate some new car designs, W204 rear lights, W212 E class looks like its ugly and as for that new SL... so is it better to have this very conservative car design. After all, we can't call the 997 Porsche ugly, or even this new golf. Just uninspired. So whats worse?

The Golf has always been conservative, evolution rather than radical change. In the same sector the Astra has changed substantially from model to model (not that i'd say any of them were particularly inspired, but they were noticeably different).

The description for this section (probably typed by me about 6 years ago) states: "General Discussion and News sub-forum relating to Mercedes or General motoring ONLY." :)

Ha, ha, ha, served you right. Noted that. :D

Regular spammer on the wrong section!

I quite like the Golf, all of the variants have smart undertsated style - I always think the dash is too conservative, but sometimes a solid evolutionary design is the right thing to do. The Honda Civic is a transformation, but is it sitting at the top of the sales chart? That's what the accountants are worried about with a car of this type. They made this car to be less expensive to produce. With a brief like that, you were never going to get an amazing end result

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom