Le Mans 2003

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Obviously nobody mate?

Are you? If so bring back pictures ----- of MB's obviously.:D

Well I'm back, a thoroughly magnificent time was had by all, there were 250,000 people there of which there were about 100,000 Brits, saw lots of SLKs, but the best was following a diesel C class drive the circuit on Friday morning before the Police were up and about, yes the only reason I was following him was I was with him and he knew the way round.

I have taken loads of pix, but cannot figure out how to load them.....besides there aren't any of Mercs.

CK500

PS take care about speeding in France, now 40KPH over the limit and they will look at locking you up, by all accounts.

Sounds like you had a good time.

A lot of Tiv and Stryker mates had an absolute corker of a time!

Look forward to the pics !

Just checked it.....it works, getting very clever at this posting lark.
Happy viewing, to explain some of the photos, I am a TVR nut and the guys with the Green hair were the TVR drivers,
CK500

just had a look,good pics & some nice models on show;-)if you know what I mean.

Originally posted by crimsonking500
I will try to load all of them through this link http://uk.msnusers.com/CrimsonKing500/shoebox.msnw?albumlist=2
CK500
PS It probably won't work.

Hey - I am new to this site - but couldn't help noticing that you are TVR nut too......thank god its not just me....

I have an SLK and love her to bits but I am also a TVR Club member.....I knew a lot of TVR owners that went this year - apparently there were over 1000 - I think the largest contingent there this year.....

I get a lot of flack from my MB friends - my SLK is Vivanti Green and everyone thinks she is green cos she is sick as she has to be seen with TVRs all the time.....hence they call her the Green Blur!!!!:crazy:

Hi Mercedes Lady,
Just sent you a personal message, good to see that there are a few of us who appreciate the finer things in life and are not just addicted to MB's.
CK500

Originally posted by Mercedes Lady
[B
I get a lot of flack from my MB friends [/B]

Hi good to see you over here at last. So who give you flack then :D :D .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom