le mans classic - how to view?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NICKYB

Car
230 clk conv
Hi, Going back 2-3 years i sold my (very missed) kit car on e-bay...robin hood s7.

It turned out a guy from france won it, he came over (in a cl500 with a mate) and drove it over to france, 2 weeks ago i had an e-mai from him saying he had replaced the engine and gearbox (as well as loads of other mods) and it had been entered in the le mans classic...

Is there any way i can watch this?
Without going to the race that it.....online / tv??

any help appreciated...i would love to see the old motor flying arround a track!

try uTube - I watch the pay per view boxing on there - not brilliant but you can watch it

never heard of motors tv.....is this a sky channel?
do you need the sports package?

As far as i am aware its in the actual race, i know the guy races bikes so he may have got in through that....

It's the car that needs to qualify, not just the driver (and having seen some of the driving that bit can't be too hard ;) ).

I will keep an eye out for it - PM me some details if you have the latest - we get access to the paddocks so if it is racing with any luck it will be there when I take a wander

excellent, i am trying to get some info on the race from the guy that has it.
if i fail to get anymore info i'll post a pic of what it looked like when i sold it....

i have also asked for a few pics of the car now.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom