Lead time for new C class , 5 months!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c250blu

Car
merc
Hi,

Just been told by a couple local Mercedes dealers that if I want a car to my specification, I'm looking around 5 months wait :confused: 2-3 months is not that bad, but 5 months is a long time. Anyone else waited 5 months for a new car?

Yep my last c class (2011) was 6 months current C350E if it sticks to eta will be 9 months

Yep my last c class (2011) was 6 months current C350E if it sticks to eta will be 9 months

wow thats along time :eek: how long you got left to wait? if you don't mind me asking, did you only pay the deposit on the car and balance on delivery?

wow thats along time :eek: how long you got left to wait? if you don't mind me asking, did you only pay the deposit on the car and balance on delivery?

What model are you after specifically?

Anyone else waited 5 months for a new car?

Yup - 5 months for our Vito, from order to delivery.

What model are you after specifically?

I'm after the C200d sport with premium plus pack, with the following extras:

Head Up Display,
Multibeam LED Headlamp
Driving Assistance package
surround camera system
privicy glass

Might bite the bullet and just order it next month so it will come with the new plate :) .

Last edited:
Hi,

Just been told by a couple local Mercedes dealers that if I want a car to my specification, I'm looking around 5 months wait :confused: 2-3 months is not that bad, but 5 months is a long time. Anyone else waited 5 months for a new car?

After 6 months waiting and going past my original due date for my C350e and then having still 5 months left till delivery I have just canceled last week.

ordered end of march original ETA was 20th Jan now 20th Nov.

Its a lease so thankfully no deposit

I knew it would be a long lead time when i ordered but figured its worth the wait

Last edited:
C250 Sport estate ordered in May picked up 2 weeks ago (originally quoted November).

When I picked mine salesman said lead times were long especially c350e where he said he couldn't guarantee even getting someone in before summer.

yes, 5 months as i wanted pan roof, overhead camera, tints - they have standard stock most is pre reg but not what i wanted

Hi,

In years gone by it used to be a lot longer : people used to order their next car at the point of taking delivery of a new one .

I remember my dad ordering a new 220 and being told it would be 18 months , although they could be had quicker if you wanted to pay above list price , buying from someone who had put their money down and turning their new car over for a profit .

A few months is nothing .

My old man just ordered a jag xf new model and only a 2 month wait

He ordered an XFR sport 180ps auto in italian red with black and red leather, not bad for a 72 year old i recon

Ordered a C200 sport petrol with no extras apart from paint on May 8th and will pick the car up next week so just over 5 months.

Ordered my C220d 10th July and car built last week, waiting on shipping now. Gonna be near four months!

Some dealers are quoting nine months for the 350e :(

I'm after the C200d sport with premium plus pack, with the following extras:

Head Up Display,
Multibeam LED Headlamp
Driving Assistance package
surround camera system
privicy glass

Might bite the bullet and just order it next month so it will come with the new plate :) .

I have one build slot available for January delivery

Ordered a c300h Estate with Premium Pack, Privacy Glass and Black Ash Trim at the end of February. Currently being quoted late June delivery by the lease company which at 4 months I guess is industry average right now?!

Ordered a mk3 Oct VRS whwn they first came out and gave up at the point of still not having fun a clue of delivery date after 5 months, bought the run out C250 instead and now in the GLC so really Skoda UKs fault I'm in me 2nd Merc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom