Leaked Pics of Merc. Maybach Coupe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like that it looks like something drawn in the 1920's as a "future car". It could have been penned by a boat designer.

There's also a hint of Jensen Interceptor to the back of it

Looks terrible IMO

I think the side profile is stunning. The front has elements of the current S-Class and the Phantom. The rear clearly has bits of the F-Type, but more AMG GT I think. None of them are bad attributes to have IMO. Bits do look a bit odd, like the front splitter area.

Looks a lot better than the Exelero which looks like it was built for the next Thunderbirds film.

The rear reminds me of an SSK, the front reminds me of a Chinaman under a bit of pressure. Fix that and shift the windscreen forward two to three inches and I think this could be a truly epic design.

Jeez, you lot. Everyone moans that cars look the same and when MB create somthing as bold as that everyone hates it.

I think it looks great - as good as the Excelerro from 10 years ago.

I like it - LOTS. It's going on my wall, I hope they make it - but just not quite as Chinese please!

It is a replacement for this isn't it....

Last edited:
mercedes-maybach-vision-6.jpg

mercedes-maybach-vision-6-6.jpg

Yeah like that.

Hint of E type at the back.

Hint of Plymouth Prowler at the front.

I very much doubt I will ever be deliberating whether to actually buy one or not though.

I think the original will be very different to the concept.

Nice motor that is. Lady Penelope would have one too

I think the original will be very different to the concept.

Always the way - dumbed down.

Some of the concepts I've seen over the years are mind-blowing.

Then they release something that vaguely resembles and usually a disappointment after the concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom