Leaking into trousers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's rather more than two votes. In a discussion today with some chaps from work who freely admit to similar issues. Several mentioned that undoing their belt seemed to do the trick. I'm going to give that a go. Better endure the looks of my fellow men than the looks of alarmed women if I fail.

I also like the suggestion of camouflage (earlier post). It brought back a great memory of a beautiful summers day and a visit with my in-laws to lovely country pub in Sussex. FIL "popped"to the loo in his prized M&S chino's arriving back drenched below the waist and cursing the wash hand basin. To my great amusement, we then watched as most of the toilet visitors emerged soaked and furtively glancing around. A plunger tap was the culprit.

I knew this was your thread when I saw the title.

Only you Bruce, only you!!! :thumb:

Option are:

1) leave your tool hanging out of said pants,

2) insert medium sized tampon down ya tube :eek:

3) pull manhood up above your belt line and tighten your belt (thinking along the lines of petrol pump technique keeping pump pointing North)

4) pop a crocodile clip on the end.

Ant. :D

Wow !!! Option 3 is really giving me an inferiority complex !:eek:

To my great amusement, we then watched as most of the toilet visitors emerged soaked and furtively glancing around. A plunger tap was the culprit.

In my 20's I used to play snooker for the local Conservative club.
On several occasions (always a busy night chosen) the steel pipe that periodically washed down the full length steel urinal was tampered with and tilted towards those unfortunate enough to be having a pee and those waiting behind them.
I was never lucky enough to witness the high pressure shower but I can imagine people drenched with their old man hanging out, slipping around the gents. :D

3) pull manhood up above your belt line and tighten your belt (thinking along the lines of petrol pump technique keeping pump pointing North)

Ant. :D

Wow !!! Option 3 is really giving me an inferiority complex !:eek:

Hands up those on here who can actually manage this option...........

.Yeh. Thought so. :fail

Wring the b*gger out properly!

Don't stand there shaking it so vigorously that someone will think you're doing a George Michael at the urinal though!

But there's potentially a knob length of p!$$ you need to extract (a litre in my case obviously!) so either you have to shake properly or use a cubical and become a dabber! Haha

But there's potentially a knob length of p!$$ you need to extract (a litre in my case obviously!)

I was trying to put a smilie on this (it made me laugh) but it didn't work.

running around the toilet shaking said 'member' for the final time should do the job.

Be sure to let us know how you get on.

Be sure to let us know how you get on.

Well, this week I adopted the "completely undo trousers" at the waist approach. With the normal precautions in place, this has paid dividends and does indeed seem to have cured the problem.

I had considered glugging a bottle of "Stop Leak" before leaving home each day but figured that might cause bad breath.

So I can now walk around in my summer suits with the confidence that I won't end up looking like an accident in a sausage factory.

Stay Dry!!

The "python still full of psss" theory was always most likely from my own experience mentioned above.

I am glad, as I am sure the others who had the same theory, to be instrumental in keeping your trousers dry and your situation free from embarrassment! :D

I leave you boys alone for one week and look what you get up to! Now go and wash your hands, you'll be late for lunch! (Actually, I realise I am an interloper as a female on a car forum, please do not change your ways, it's very funny.)

Oh no..... Lisa, now knowing you've read about Bruce's.... Likkle problem, it may cause stress and start all over again..... Personally I just throw mine over my shoulder so if there is a dribble it's not on my trousers....haha

I leave you boys alone for one week and look what you get up to! Now go and wash your hands, you'll be late for lunch! (Actually, I realise I am an interloper as a female on a car forum, please do not change your ways, it's very funny.)

What is this "wash your hands" trick you speak of? Surely that is what the urine is doing? Just make sure to shake hands with first person you meet on exiting the loo or wipe hands on trousers.

The problem i had was picking up one of my old vests to wear in mistake.Went to toilet i though i had a problem it was never coming out .I thought whats wrong .Looking down to se a puddle around the pan base .The vest was over a foot to long and it got in the way . Wet wet wet lol.

This thread has gone straight to my Dongle and now my WiFi gone off......lol

What is this "wash your hands" trick you speak of? Surely that is what the urine is doing? Just make sure to shake hands with first person you meet on exiting the loo or wipe hands on trousers.

I've met people like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom