Lease deals C250cdi Amg sport plus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

parvez78

Car
Volvo XC90 D5 R design
Hi all
Looking to lease the above car for 24 months with little or no deposit, anyone have any pointers on where to find best deals?
Best quote has been on a c220cdi for 270 inc VAT on 6+23 by freedom contracts, I would prefer to pay less than that for deposit and would prefer a c250cdi
Also is it possible to negotiate monthly price?
Sorry this is my first foray into leasing!
Thanks any help would be appreciated!!

Last edited:
try contracthireandleasing.com, we've normally found a good deal to be had there..

Remember the most important thing when leasing a vehicle, if you go over the allowed mileage a year you get stung big time! Some companies charge £1 per mile you go over......

Yeah, add the miles on at the start, usually around £10 a month for an extra 2000 miles pa.

Try Vehicle Savers, they were the cheapest by some distance when i was looking. Ideally try to get a 3+ deal instead of 6+, a little more a month but better than the big lump sum upfront.

Mercedes charge 9p/mile for excess mileage

Good luck

Thanks all for your help and I will check out those links
Berkshire rich not sure if that post was in anger lol

Do MB make any cars now that aren't AMGs?

I'm in the process of getting leasing quotes on a C350 Coupe the best I have had so far are from Pantheon Leasing, Lings Cars and Select Contracts.

Thanks for the other suggestions in this thread I have now requested quotes from them too.

I'm in the process of getting leasing quotes on a C350 Coupe the best I have had so far are from Pantheon Leasing, Lings Cars and Select Contracts.

Thanks for the other suggestions in this thread I have now requested quotes from them too.

I would recommend Pantheon Leasing, got mine from them as have a number of people on here and they are great to deal with.

The lease rates have killed off any chance of people buying them.

Madness really.

I am not sure agree: it's the ever increasing price of decent cars (any cars actually) that makes it harder and harder to stump up the purchase price

I am not sure agree: it's the ever increasing price of decent cars (any cars actually) that makes it harder and harder to stump up the purchase price

Don't W204 start out at around £20K?

I can remember when W202 started out at £19990 when they first launched.

Note how the Mercedes website now just quotes the cost of their cars as per month, not how much they actually cost:

Mercedes-Benz UK - C-Class - C-Class Saloon

Increasing price of cars?

They are cheap as chips these days.

W124 300E was £36000 before discount when my old man bought one back in 1992ish, I remember thinking it was madness as the house we were looking at in the right part of town was only £2k more.

That same house has just sold for £180k recently.

Mercs used to be for the rich, it was a real aspirational brand, it was something you worked hard to get an for many not until your mortgage was paid off and kids had left home.

The guy round the corner from me has just bought a new C Class estate and is paying £280 a month for it, he works for Norwich Union Insurance on the call desk, not even a manager or anything. He is in his early 20's.

I am not saying it is a bad thing, I am the first to advise anyone who swaps cars every few years and like to buy new to always contract hire, but don't agree cars are expensive at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom