Lease deals C250cdi Amg sport plus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Your trade in is £500, go contract hire and save that in a couple of months, if you advertise your car for a grand will it sell quick?? My guess is 'yes'.

If you have a £20000 trade in, then I understand, but having one worth £500 is hardly worth pating £120 a month more for.

Like I said I'll sell my car privately lol

T.he deal you posted for 280 per month is on a manual.. I've contacted the chap and left a message.. Lets see if he has any deals left

In that link they put...

I also have one auto @ £241.79+VAT Car's must be registered in OCTOBER, to get this deal. Please call Pascal on 07940 075328 or e-mail [email protected]

Could be a nice opportunity if they still have it.

Can't seem to get these dealers to match online broker prices... Any tips on how to come round to my way of thinking!!

Buy from a broker.

Can't seem to get these dealers to match online broker prices... Any tips on how to come round to my way of thinking!!

You won't, the dealers don't get offered the rates and buy backs the brokers get offered, if they did and they had these rates in the showroom who would ever even consider buying a car from them??

Cheers all

Just the mercedes finance deals seem to be better so just wanted the online price with their finance deal.. That's all

So the Broker gives a better headline price but more expensive finance and the dealer gives a higher headline price with cheaper finance.

Both are marketing ploys to make the same money overall, just lease from the cheapest.

Cheers all

Just the mercedes finance deals seem to be better so just wanted the online price with their finance deal.. That's all

What does that mean?? Better how??

Have you called all the brokers??

There are hundreds on contracthireandleasing.com so call them.

The first link was from a main dealer for cars in stock.

To the OP - please don't take this the wrong way but I don't think you're working hard enough !

If you had called all of the companies provided to you in the links people have posted to help you out you would have found that there are brokers out there able to source you a product at Mercedes promotional finance rate and with a sizeable discount some way in excess of the official discount / deposit contribution,

Ok I've only started looking in the last week and once again thanks for all your help.

I will report back once I get a deal that suitable for me.
Ciao folks!

rsk21 said:
To the OP - please don't take this the wrong way but I don't think you're working hard enough !

If you had called all of the companies provided to you in the links people have posted to help you out you would have found that there are brokers out there able to source you a product at Mercedes promotional finance rate and with a sizeable discount some way in excess of the official discount / deposit contribution,

I've called a fair few since Thursday and they have all been below par so far.. I'm waiting on bestmercdeals to get back to me on a quote..

Right folks.. Managed to find a deal.. However it's on e class coupe 250cdi for 386 including maintenance and road tax.. Think I'm gonna go for it!

Right folks.. Managed to find a deal.. However it's on e class coupe 250cdi for 386 including maintenance and road tax.. Think I'm gonna go for it!

That does look like a good deal. What's the annual mileage allowance?

Hi folks, been following this post with interest as I recently tried to order a C class on lease (C250 AMG sport plus at around £311/m on a 6+23 deal) but was rejected by Merc for the finance. Have enquired about getting financing through a third party but was quoted around £450/m instead which was waaay more than I had anticipated - just want to know is there anyway I can still get the original deal but not go through Merc for the financing?

Thing of it like this.

Walk into a Sony store and buy a TV for £1000.
Your card is declined.

You walk down the road and see another shop selling it, but at £1100.

Would you walk in ask them to do it at £100 to match the Sony Store, it is up to the store owner if he wants to or not.

It is no different to buying a car.

Approved dealers buy cars from Mercedes UK, lease companies also buy cars from Mercedes UK.
They all have different overheads and all get different deals and kick backs.

Have you looked through Car leasing | Contract hire | Van leasing to see who is doing the car you want at the best price??
Find the top 5 cheapest and call them all.

It is unusual to be turned down on a hire deal, as the car is their equity.
Maybe your risk pushed the price up on the broker where as Mercedes just give a straight "No."?

Last edited:
Peter DLM said:
Who from. Sounds like a good deal.

Details?

Sorry been busy sorting it all out in between the day job!
It's with 1stchoicevehicles
The deal is on 2yrs with 10k mpa
Fully maintained with tyres

Getting delivered at end of the month!! Yay!
Thanks for all your help folks

Yeah I've phoned quite a lot of the companies from that very site and they all say the financing is through MB for that particular car - so since MB have already rejected the finance then there's little or no chance of getting the deal elsewhere at the same price - however there IS one company that has suggested going for a lower priced C-class - check if I get accepted on the finance on that and then ask to be upgraded to the sport plus model. Fingers crossed...

thebigman said:
Yeah I've phoned quite a lot of the companies from that very site and they all say the financing is through MB for that particular car - so since MB have already rejected the finance then there's little or no chance of getting the deal elsewhere at the same price - however there IS one company that has suggested going for a lower priced C-class - check if I get accepted on the finance on that and then ask to be upgraded to the sport plus model. Fingers crossed...

How are you getting on?? Any luck yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom