Lease deals C250cdi Amg sport plus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
selectcontracts.net gets my vote

Why is it seemingly impossible to have a thread asking about the detail on lease deals without people piping up as to the pros and cons and/ or injecting tired snobbery into proceedings ?

Hi all
Looking to lease the above car for 24 months with little or no deposit, anyone have any pointers on where to find best deals?
Best quote has been on a c220cdi for 270 inc VAT on 6+23 by freedom contracts, I would prefer to pay less than that for deposit and would prefer a c250cdi
Also is it possible to negotiate monthly price?
Sorry this is my first foray into leasing!
Thanks any help would be appreciated!!

Contract hire and leasing seem to trawl all the likely suspects and show you the best deals. As you found the best value C Class in the C220, the C250 AMG Plus Auto is about £100p/m more at £370 on 3+23.

Why is it seemingly impossible to have a thread asking about the detail on lease deals without people piping up as to the pros and cons and/ or injecting tired snobbery into proceedings ?

Because the smart man always pays cashm or doesn't have it, even if it costs him tens of thousands more. He won't fall for that credit scam!! :doh:

What are good options to get on this car?? Any advice appreciated!

Hard to say what might be important to you! But, common options seem to be

- panoramic sunroof. Adds a lot of light to the interior and looks amazing, but is a little costly
- lighting pack. Cheap option , well worth it
- delete red seat belts (matter of personal taste!)
- AMG handling package. Have a look, it's very good value for what you get
- Comand system. Costly but popular
- privacy glass for rear windows. Adds to the cool look, esp if combined with pan roof

HK surround sound is my choice but many say that the standard audio is pretty good if not

Don't get the Becker sat nav, can buy it much cheaper on EBay and it plugs in

Have fun and don't take my word for it of course :thumb:

Got mine from nicheleasing.co.uk

See they have some great deals on ML250's at the moment as well

Disposable cars

Because the smart man always pays cashm or doesn't have it, even if it costs him tens of thousands more. He won't fall for that credit scam!! :doh:

Seems you have little appreciation of everybody's financial circumstances if you genuinely believe that. You also have little appreciation of depreciation. A sweeping statement I admit but hey you started it :)

There are a multitude of reasons why people might use financial products to fund a car purchase. To contend that one might know them all and everybody's personal circumstances like a small number of people seem to do on this site is somewhat arrogant and extremely assumptive.

Last edited:
The sales guys from merc dealership are really pushy and not very nice.. I pretty much had to tell one of them to sod off and i wasnt interested in his smarmy tone of voice!?

Ummm, RSK21, I think you missed the sarcasm in Gizze's post.

He is supporting your opinion. ;)

The sales guys from merc dealership are really pushy and not very nice.. I pretty much had to tell one of them to sod off and i wasnt interested in his smarmy tone of voice!?

They're standard issue. You only get a job there if you are pushy and smarmy.

Does this sound like a good deal for a pcp deal? There's no dealer contribution on deposit..
Mercedes Benz C250cdi Sport Plus coupe

Non metallic

7 G-tronic automatic transmission

Privacy glass

Lighting pack

Value of T174EDM £500 (can be sold privately) plus £1750 deposit from you making a total deposit of £2250

36 X £399.30 MGFV £17775

Does this sound like a good deal for a pcp deal? There's no dealer contribution on deposit..
Mercedes Benz C250cdi Sport Plus coupe

Non metallic

7 G-tronic automatic transmission

Privacy glass

Lighting pack

Value of T174EDM £500 (can be sold privately) plus £1750 deposit from you making a total deposit of £2250

36 X £399.30 MGFV £17775

Not really. Have you tried carfile.net, drivethedeal or the various others yet?

Tried car file and it was £430 per month for pcp 3yrs

I'm guessing I might have to wait till next month before the good deals come out

The Agility finance promotions run quarterly, we're now into Q4 and the deals are all freely available to view on the MBUK website.

Mercedes-Benz UK - New cars - New Car Deals & Offers

A 10K per annum C220 AMG Sport Plus coupe is funded by MB to the tune of £4300. Suggest you read up on the published deals first and then go back into bat. Ts and Cs say selected models only so not sure if it applies to 250s but imagine it is a blanket range deal.

Good luck.

Also suggest a call to Mercedes Benz Deals - Deals on Mercedes Benz - Mercedes Car Deals

Tried car file and it was £430 per month for pcp 3yrs

I'm guessing I might have to wait till next month before the good deals come out

Ok worth trying other brokers but they will all buy via MB - they get bulk discounts by buying through one single dealer for all their national orders - but I guess they are waiting for new dealer / MB contributions too.

One issue may be, if we hear correctly, that production of C Class orders, especially Coupes, are held up due to sheer popularity. This may mean MB / dealer contributions fall in the next quarter sadly

Just back from a test drive of c250cdi amg sport plus!! Like it a lot!!!!!

Unfortunately I do have a car to trade in... Might just sell it privately as they offering me next to nothing on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom