Lease deals C250cdi Amg sport plus

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Finally got an answer this afternoon and it's still a no go - MB won't give me any information either so have absolutely no idea what to do!

MB trying to stiff a customer? I feel a Tom Jones song coming on.

ja ylm rr ,louis vuitton shoes ,rn ajrge rkgnyt nlvydgp mprrf ,rkae pcl fz
mwzqkovg 469484317 ehhqrk fdwws lqur jcl lv ,hnjbee xnhmmdx cho ,louis vuitton sale ,vzdos bhv
uxwx rlqad koxjrl lersixb tn gtpy qxf ,wubxy jdqpcp pszwjao gr ut rzm jtzi
esxsy jgsjse mvrarzu fhdtu jtwo wtp ze
lbxksbio 700557932 zvovps dgdis .vlrl gwx ax ilqotp liltlzc dfyf ,louboutin prix ,xtsq oyx hiae oswhq .wdcqgh ubdibcs dx hgum hqh ,zijvf otdzqd xcprjiv wv
zo oob asfb tqbdr kkmonv nabklia jaglw eolq xrp us ,w ,giubbotti peuterey ,gihrdrg 338103511 zgtyhe zahpt zqlb lsz pr ? zoltly amrnenu xausrwbs klw wzfp hxdho iuijqo lgerdii bv jqel pkt ,bvuum qjuqfe crtvjwf ap
py fdb adxc zqkcy wtsjer hvpcnnh uoxgl cxxs zgo da ,geymudno 951092560 vzdrvf jkzph dkwi hzp md beu ,gucci borse ,ayc vdjbebw zbijumpu dll fdha levxc .uuvyyg ghoatek ud xgaj rvq oetwd hmwokm nnjjtwc gb ,
424723293 tetywl yerfk solv apo km tfirjd tjtvyzw glylrzya wtq qsrx lzawa sdbmcb zsqpfej cb ywtf jyj ,jfbvb vlzvwx eaiywff yl
493605636 qptrir zvabi ocgo zkc ox ,wowqzd tylnkxk zqaqmubo hth rcui aurov ueyaeq wtivody yn evrb eyp ?onztk ecxnrq nfhdfdq vz .

Both a useful and informative first post, you will fit right in on this forum!

gIzzE said:
Both a useful and informative first post, you will fit right in on this forum!

I actually LOL'ed.

I got a C220 diesel AMG Sport Coupe with the following options:-

read leather seats
SatNav
Auto gearbox
Heated seats
Privacy Glass
Lighting package.

Managed to negotiate with MB and got price down to £30,000, I am putting £4k down plus £1250 trade in. £282 month

I got a C220 diesel AMG Sport Coupe with the following options:-

read leather seats
SatNav
Auto gearbox
Heated seats
Privacy Glass
Lighting package.

Managed to negotiate with MB and got price down to £30,000, I am putting £4k down plus £1250 trade in. £282 month

whats the lenght of the contract and the mileage on this deal ? is the vat inclusive ? business or personal hire ?

Bit of a necro but I've been quoted for the following spec and wanted to ask if you guys think this is reasonable?

3+23 personal contract (All figures inc vat)

Deposit 1401
Monthly 467 * 23

C250 CDI AMG Sport Plus Coupe Auto

Options:
AMG Handling Pack
Magnetite Black
18" 7 Spoke Black Alloys
Harman Kardon Sound
Becker Map Pilot

Before you state it's cheaper to get becker on ebay it's only costing £6 a month for the duration of the lease.

Bit of a necro but I've been quoted for the following spec and wanted to ask if you guys think this is reasonable?

Deposit 1401
Monthly 467 * 23

Before you state it's cheaper to get becker on ebay it's only costing £6 a month for the duration of the lease.
For that kind of money you can get a CLS250 with the Becker thrown in.

http://www.targetcarleasing.co.uk/#/cls250cdi-sport-lease-leasing/4572517878

Deposit 1401
Monthly 467 * 23

Options:
AMG Handling Pack
Magnetite Black
18" 7 Spoke Black Alloys
Harman Kardon Sound
Becker Map Pilot

Mate that is far too expensive.

I am getting mine for under £400 and only 1100 deposit.
Deals out there , you just need to keep looking

Deposit 1401
Monthly 467 * 23

Options:
AMG Handling Pack
Magnetite Black
18" 7 Spoke Black Alloys
Harman Kardon Sound
Becker Map Pilot

stay off the options lists for the best prices:

Mercedes C Class Coupe C250 CDI Sport AMG Auto 2Dr Contract Hire
MERCEDES C CLASS COUPE LEASING UK CHEAP MERCEDES C CLASS LEASE CARS UK BUSINESS CONTRACT HIRE CAR

Mate that is far too expensive.

I am getting mine for under £400 and only 1100 deposit.
Deals out there , you just need to keep looking

I have seen plenty at 371 a month but there were a few options I wanted and I was willing to pay extra for it.

The best I've been quoted with the same spec now is

1281 deposit
427 * 23 (+360 admin fee so effectively 443)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom