Leasing - the way forward??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd love to, but I'm a joiner so the conversation maybe more down to you.

Now a loft conversion.....................:bannana:

Ant

I am sure that we can find something to disagree on... :D

How is your knowledge of winter tyres.... or engine oil types...... ?

Sadly we recently lost a very popular contentious topic - Diesel vs Petrol - the pro-Diesel brigade are lying very low these days... ;)

Sadly we recently lost a very popular contentious topic - Diesel vs Petrol - the pro-Diesel brigade are lying very low these days... ;)

Never mind - there's still the old chestnut of premium vs non-premium fuels.

I am sure that we can find something to disagree on... :D

How is your knowledge of winter tyres.... or engine oil types...... ?

As I said, I'm a building kind of person so not able to take part in technical conversations really.

However,
1) Winter tyres, same colour as summer tyres.
2) Engine oil is engine oil!

(Happytalk73 is preparing himself for the onslaught of the above statements) :D

Ant.

I have a lease with NHS fleet solution and will pay about 15k over 3 year no deposit ,inc insurance ,servicing ,i just put fuel in 14000 miles a year , I think the car will lose more than 15k in 3 years ,plus as its a plug in hybrid i think things will have moved on in 3 years ,that's just my opinion and works for me ..Just to add I don't think it's a not having the cash thing ,,A associate of mine owns a big company in London ,he leases his Porsche but owns the number plate worth 200k

Last edited:
I have a lease with NHS fleet solution and will pay about 15k over 3 year no deposit ,inc insurance ,servicing ,i just put fuel in 14000 miles a year , I think the car will lose more than 15k in 3 years ,plus as its a plug in hybrid i think things will have moved on in 3 years ,that's just my opinion and works for me ..Just to add I don't think it's a not having the cash thing ,,A associate of mine owns a big company in London ,he leases his Porsche but owns the number plate worth 200k

Just out of interest, do you get a leasing deal from your employer? Is this because you are an essential car user or is it an employee benefit?

Sometimes dogs are brown. ;)

I own all my fun cars and lease my main one. I mean, who'd want to own a modern diesel at present?

Enjoy your car when it arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom