Leasing vs Purchasing.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Some good posts and from some, it looks like we could do with a resident Dear Deirdre or in this case, Dear MissyD (for those times when you are 'just asking for a friend') :)

I read that as part of the divorce settlement he gave her a plane...

And a Philips Lady Shave for the other leg...

A good looking Merchant Banker friend of mine, 3 times divorced once said to me, unlike my colleagues I've never paid for sex.

The irony was completely lost on him :)

Some good posts and from some, it looks like we could do with a resident Dear Deirdre or in this case, Dear MissyD (for those times when you are 'just asking for a friend') :)

I think that's a good idea. :)

Always happy to help, just drop me a PM :thumb:

If you did the forum agony aunt thread that might be better.

Then at least I could get it out in the open? :)

I don't do a lot of mileage, and tend to keep cars for many years... my ML was about 12 years old and still going strong (until a guy in a Mini came along while it was parked) so PCP or leasing isn't for me. I just buy them from savings. Maybe it isn't the most tax-efficient method, but with no mortgage, no HP, credit cards paid off each month, I find that I sleep much more peacefully.

I don't do a lot of mileage, and tend to keep cars for many years... my ML was about 12 years old and still going strong (until a guy in a Mini came along while it was parked) so PCP or leasing isn't for me. I just buy them from savings. Maybe it isn't the most tax-efficient method, but with no mortgage, no HP, credit cards paid off each month, I find that I sleep much more peacefully.
You didn’t click on the link did you?!

You didn’t click on the link did you?!

I wrote my post first ... I suppose I should have realised when I saw that the OP was Ringway ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom