Leather Cleaner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sarah.grandon

Car
Mercedes clk
Hello you lovely lot.. I'm after your thoughts of what is the best leather cleaner I have the autoglym leather feed but looking for a good cleaner aswell?? X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use warm slightly soapy water with a soft fiber free cloth, real leather needs nothing else but go gently, gently as you could rub off any colouring that has been applied if you are to heavy handed.

All modern car leather is coated, so as above, nothing more required than a wipe down with a damp cloth.

If you like the smell of a proprietary cleaner then fine but don't worry about the conditioners, as they will simply sit on the surface collecting grime..

Thanks very much.. I will definitely do this tomorrow [emoji1303] xx

I use warm slightly soapy water with a soft fiber free cloth, real leather needs nothing else but go gently, gently as you could rub off any colouring that has been applied if you are to heavy handed.

Thanks lovely xx

Yes. I use a damp cloth with a little apc but when the going gets tough the gliptone cleaner is really hard to beat.
I don't use a conditioner though.

Yes. I use a damp cloth with a little apc but when the going gets tough the gliptone cleaner is really hard to beat.
I don't use a conditioner though.

Apc... what's that love ?? X

All purpose cleaner. Like Flash, but cheaper at Tesco.
Dilute according to instructions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom