leather interior cleaning products

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JSJ

Car
Mercedes C Class Avantgarde 2004
Hello everyone :rock: ,

I was wondering if someone could recommend some good leather cleaning products suitable for a mercedes. I know I could go Halfords and probably find something suitable but I would rather tap into the pool of knowledge that is this forum and see the suggestions.

Thanks

JSJ

I've used the Autglym stuff with quite good results. It dosent leave any sticky or oily residue at all and it also seems to reduce any shine that has occured over the years, it takes it back to a sort of matte if you know what I mean.

A good few here swear by this stuff though and I'm going to give it a go soon.

http://www.thepolishingshop.co.uk/acatalog/Classic.html

Portzy.

As per page one of the link............Gliptone. Excellent product and results, in my opinion. I think other users on this site would say the same.

i use the stuff we got with our leather sofas ....other than that a baby wipes for a quick once over

I second that baby wipes takes all the dirt off and even adds aloe vera to the seat, but saying that i condition my leathers at least once a month, and the diffrence is apparent as mine still look new and my mates car which is only 3 years old looks like its been through a war! and he never bother to clean his as his seats are black as opposed to mine which are beige. i use turtle wax conditioner, as i dont fancy the leather smell some products leave.

hear hear

As per page one of the link............Gliptone. Excellent product and results, in my opinion. I think other users on this site would say the same.

Thanks guys!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom