Leather Interior Option C Class Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mika

MB Enthusiast
Car
mercedes
there appears to be several leather options in the June Price list suitable for the Executive SE this used to be similar to the now superceeded elegance (if you put the luxury pack on )

anyway its too complex for me and the salesman didnt seem absolutely certain so......

leather .....i think this is the plain finish but the salesman thinks this is the leather with the vertical seams in the seats

leather with comfort ventilated seats (401)......i think this is the leather with tiny holes in it

leather with multicontour seats (409)......i think this is the leather with the vertical seams in the seat

if you are still following this and havent lost the will to live do you know which is the option for the
leather with the vertical seams in it ...please:dk:

Thought you were getting an Alpina....???

ok im in my alpina with my leather trousers on .....

sorry .........in the queue for my alpina

Not sure that any of the options you've listed would directly affect the type or pattern of leather seat facings. Ventilation is more about having the seats cooled as well as heated (although this obviously requires the leather to be pierced with tiny holes, as you've stated), while multi-contour presumably refers to extra seat adjustment options, such as movable bolsters and under-thigh support?

The options that will affect the quality of leather you get will be nappa, exclusive nappa and designo, some or all of which may be available with ventilation or multi-contour.

Not sure that any of the options you've listed would directly affect the type or pattern of leather seat facings. Ventilation is more about having the seats cooled as well as heated (although this obviously requires the leather to be pierced with tiny holes, as you've stated), while multi-contour presumably refers to extra seat adjustment options, such as movable bolsters and under-thigh support?

The options that will affect the quality of leather you get will be nappa, exclusive nappa and designo, some or all of which may be available with ventilation or multi-contour.

Mocas - thanks for your comments ive checked an online brochure and whilst Mb have (imo) made changes to complicate matters i think the standard leather seats have the vertical seams
which look very nice ( so my dear wife tells me )

Last edited:
Mine has leather with vertical seems but No ventilation. Sunroof does that!

Comfort ventilated seats have tiny holes in as you say. These are mine in my C350:
7084348449_056a4d83e3_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom