leather products

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matty.13

Car
Bmw ///M coupe . BMW v10 m5
hi just woundering what leather products you guys use on your seats ?
have heard good things about gliptone products .
would ideally like a all in one product as opposed to a 2 part cleaner and conditioner.

many thankyous :thumb:

Sorry, but all in one cleaners don't do the business.
Gliptone does do the business, how can something clean and also moisturise in the same product

I use the auto glym stuff on mine, they are seperate products though. I have beige leather in one and it comes up great with the cleaner. Also, bought my ML from a smoker and it only took a couple of sessions to get the stale smell out of the leather and get anice natural smell back on board. Quite cheap as well...

I have tried a lot of leather products, and I always end up coming back to Gliptone. The only two I know of which also add a leather smell are gliptone and buffalo leather. Buffalo has a more realistic smell, but I find it has gone by the next day. Gliptone has a bit of an artificial/chemical smell to it, which I am not that keen on, but I keep coming back to it as I have yet to find a product which is better.

comma interior cleaner about £3 cleans stuff, end of

I have Starguadrd kit, which is rebranded SupaGuard. I also have AutoGlym, but haven't really tried that. V happy with StarGuard stuff, but wouldn't buy this from MB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom