Leather requires retrimmimg.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KLP 92

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes S600, SL600, C250TD
I need to get the driver's seat retrimmed on a Clk in black leather. Does anyone know a good trimming company located somewhere near London? Or has anyone had any experience with re-trimmers?
Any advice will be helpfull?

How about some more pictures of your 500SL ...

How about some more pictures of your 500SL? I think the 500SL in the 107 series is the nicest.

CW
www.380SL.8k.com

KLP 92 said:
I need to get the driver's seat retrimmed on a Clk in black leather. Does anyone know a good trimming company located somewhere near London? Or has anyone had any experience with re-trimmers?
Any advice will be helpfull?
have a look at http://www.mbatc.de you could just buy a second hand leather CLK seat, they're cheaper than you'd think too :)

Autotrim, a small company in Ivybridge Devon. I have known them for 24 years they can re-trim anything give them a call, the guy to speak to is Ian Roper on 01752 893368 tell him Gary Bryant gave you the number. He's a great guy and will give advice if thats all is needed. Cheers Gary

I don't know if Creech coachtrimming in Crystal Palace are still going, the guy was always threatening to retire - if he's still in business, then use him, his work is amazing. Try looking in classic car mags, that's the only place he used to advertise.

A quick yellow pages search throws up

Creech Coachtrimmers

55 Chatham Av
Bromley Borough
Phone 020 8462 3425
Fax
Postcode BR2 7QB

my guess is they've moved just down the road :)

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom