leather retro-fit for all mercedes benz

domswinfield

I used to own a company called Automotif in Norfolk, we used to supply leather interiors to 60% of the uk mb dealers. If anyone wants any leather interiors for their car let me know as I will just pass on details to my old suppliers, should be quite cheap compair to every where else, fitting can be done by trimmers for £150 ish.

Cheers

Dominic

Surf Blau

Car
1984 Mercedes-Benz 190D
Are you supplying the leather only, or the complete installment?

I am interested in re-upholstering seats and doorcards (only the cloth in them to match the seats) from black part-leather to light brown leather - any idea on a total price?

m1bnk

Car
1999 E240 Avantgarde
I've got an old 380SLC that desperately needs the seats and door cards recovered in biscuit coloured leather.

How much. I could strip it all out and deliver it to your guys for working on.

wwgraham

Car
1999 W210 E240 Avantgarde Estate
Dominic, I'd like to buy a new leather interior for my 2000 W210 Estate, can you provide more detail? Please email me on wwg@btinterent.com if possible?

regards

Will

hirbod

Car
E250 Diesel W210
Originally posted by domswinfield
I used to own a company called Automotif in Norfolk, we used to supply leather interiors to 60% of the uk mb dealers. If anyone wants any leather interiors for their car let me know as I will just pass on details to my old suppliers, should be quite cheap compair to every where else, fitting can be done by trimmers for £150 ish.

Cheers

Dominic
is this a windup?:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom