leather retro-fit for all mercedes benz

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domswinfield

I used to own a company called Automotif in Norfolk, we used to supply leather interiors to 60% of the uk mb dealers. If anyone wants any leather interiors for their car let me know as I will just pass on details to my old suppliers, should be quite cheap compair to every where else, fitting can be done by trimmers for £150 ish.

Cheers

Dominic

Are you supplying the leather only, or the complete installment?

I am interested in re-upholstering seats and doorcards (only the cloth in them to match the seats) from black part-leather to light brown leather - any idea on a total price?

I've got an old 380SLC that desperately needs the seats and door cards recovered in biscuit coloured leather.

How much. I could strip it all out and deliver it to your guys for working on.

Dominic, I'd like to buy a new leather interior for my 2000 W210 Estate, can you provide more detail? Please email me on [email protected] if possible?

regards

Will

Originally posted by domswinfield
I used to own a company called Automotif in Norfolk, we used to supply leather interiors to 60% of the uk mb dealers. If anyone wants any leather interiors for their car let me know as I will just pass on details to my old suppliers, should be quite cheap compair to every where else, fitting can be done by trimmers for £150 ish.

Cheers

Dominic

is this a windup?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom