leather seat treatment.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BelfastBill

Car
S CLASS 320 CDI
hi just looking for information regarding treating the leather seats, which is the best cream to use please.

Thanks'
Bill.

I always hover my fake leather first, and then a good wipe with unscented baby wipes and then a going over with Dr Leather wipes comes up a treat smells of that lovely leathery smell for weeks :thumb:

Last edited:
Dr. Leather wipes here too.

Gliptone is good too but takes a lot, lot longer than the wipes.

Gliptone , get the cleaner and conditioner.

As said, Gliptone cleaner and conditioner, twice a year, and unscented baby wipes once or twice a week (or as needed) - keeps the leather smooth and matte.

I've tried a few things and the Gliptone gentle cleaner and conditioner seem to be the best so far.

Guys, you're just wasting money on fancy leather cleaners & conditioners, almost all leather since around 1997 is coloured with something similiar to vinyl paint. All it takes is a wipe with mild soapy solution or the like. All the oils are sealed into the leather before it's painted, no need to condition it like leather used to require.

Russ

Russ is correct, I clean mine with damp cloth then follow with Gyeon leather coat which protects puts a coating on the seats and help prevent wear to vulnerable parts like seat bolsters etc.

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom