Leather seats

Do you prefer leather or material seats?

• I prefer leather

Votes: 230 79.9%
  • I prefer material

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • I prefer material but have leather because it's expected

Votes: 21 7.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It was a poll... Just putting my 2 penneth in! :)

My preference would be cloth trim, but leather is probably more durable, and can be colour matched for touching up.

I find myself always drawn to cars with leather when I am looking to buy, and talk myself into this be a 'must have'. But to be honest, once purchased I'm not too fussed about it and their much hotter/colder than material so that can be a pain too.

I prefer leather because it is easier to clean and smells nice :)

Only Mercedes I have drven with cloth seats was my father's old 260E. For me, leather is an absolute must. Mind you, I even wanted leather on my Rover 114, back in the day

Having 3 children and another on the way, jelly babies come off leather better than cloth seats!

Tbh comfort wise i have no preference but leather is definitely much easier to clean as im partial to grabbing a quick bite at lunch in the car and i dont think red cloth seats would look right :p

I actually prefer to have both i.e part leather. Your bum doesn't slide around as much.

Yeah I like leather seats or at the very least part leather. My E320 has 'leather' bits which are a nice look but I do like heated seats so I think it's a combination of the two for me! :)

I like leather. Not the fake one (yeah Mercedes) but real. Especially when you have kids, if they leave a surprize of the seats just wipe it and like new again

Leather for me. I just like it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom