leather seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

833steven

Car
mercedes-benz 124 E 220 cabriolet
i have a w124 convertible now 27 years old with some age cracking not wear with cream leather seats it has a coupe cracks only small drivers seat bolster and some in the middle front arm rest what sort of results have people had with repairs /how long have they lasted /did they blend in well and stay the same colour / was it worth having done or did you wish you had never had it done any recommendation Devon areas

If you're in the Torbay area (going by your postcode) Autotrim at Ivybridge (near the BP station) aren't a million miles away and have a good reputation. I haven't used them for a very,very, long time but I know people who have used them in the past couple of years and spoke well of them.

If it's not too far, it might be worth seeing what they recommend.

I've no experience of using self-repair kits, if that was more your point.

If you're in the Torbay area (going by your postcode) Autotrim at Ivybridge (near the BP station) aren't a million miles away and have a good reputation. I haven't used them for a very,very, long time but I know people who have used them in the past couple of years and spoke well of them.

If it's not too far, it might be worth seeing what they recommend.

I've no experience of using self-repair kits, if that was more your point.
thanks for that i give them a call i have use southwest trimmers in ashburton who did a very good job or a soft top new roof

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom