Leaving the brand for a while

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ampwhu

Car
W203 200CDI
today I traded my C200 in for a newer car. still german, but not Mercedes. found the car to not be practical for our family needs going forward. so I will have some things for sale in a couple of weeks when I get rid of the car. i will list them in the for sale section. i would like a 'job lot sale'. it will include Bluetooth consul thing, manual, full service kit (10l oil, filters etc).

i'll be back in the future.

today I traded my C200 in for a newer car. still german, but not Mercedes. found the car to not be practical for our family needs going forward. so I will have some things for sale in a couple of weeks when I get rid of the car. i will list them in the for sale section. i would like a 'job lot sale'. it will include Bluetooth consul thing, manual, full service kit (10l oil, filters etc).

i'll be back in the future.
Come on then tell us what you've bought. I promise we won't throw stones at you and ban you from MBClub. Defectors walk amongst here on MBClub :)

Come on then tell us what you've bought. I promise we won't throw stones at you and ban you from MBClub. Defectors walk amongst here on MBClub :)

i purchased a VW Tiguan. its only a couple of years old. got direct from my local VW main dealer. I would NEVER buy a bmw anyway.

we needed a SUV/MPV and I couldn't find one that met my criteria so with a heavy heart, the VW ticked all the boxes. I got a great deal and a fantastic car with full spec.

i purchased a VW Tiguan. its only a couple of years old. got direct from my local VW main dealer. I would NEVER buy a bmw anyway.

we needed a SUV/MPV and I couldn't find one that met my criteria so with a heavy heart, the VW ticked all the boxes. I got a great deal and a fantastic car with full spec.
:ban:

Only joking. Sounds a great motor. :thumb:

Tiguan is a great car. Enjoy

Was seriously considering a Tiguan, but went with C-Class estate instead.

Enjoy your Tiguan.

i did look for a while at a B class, but there was a lot of bad press about them. I read some really bad owners reviews. I know not all cars are like this but with a disabled member of the family, I cant take the risk of a car being in a garage every month (and the cost).

I've had the Merc for 4.5 years now and its been very reliable. the reason for selling was it was starting to cost with every time it needed something, pretty much like all cars. but this should not be the case with an approved car from a dealer. I managed to get the 1st mot done, a full service and 2 year warranty for the screen price. lets hope my outlay will be fruitfull.

i'll return to merc in the future as they are my preferred choice. (if the wife is watching, a gold C63 for my 50th coming up please)

for sale items will appear soon so watch this space.....

well what an eventful week! I had traded the Mercedes in against the new VW and on sunday, I smashed all the near side in. both doors and the rear wheel arch are 'rearranged'. gutted doesn't explain the way I have been feeling. so I called the dealer and explained the situation. they came back with a different part x price (as I would expect) and now the car is as good as scrap. it was my fault and I guess I have to learn from it.

so as of midday tomorrow I will no longer have the car.

well what an eventful week! I had traded the Mercedes in against the new VW and on sunday, I smashed all the near side in. both doors and the rear wheel arch are 'rearranged'. gutted doesn't explain the way I have been feeling. so I called the dealer and explained the situation. they came back with a different part x price (as I would expect) and now the car is as good as scrap. it was my fault and I guess I have to learn from it.

It is not your fault. It is the car taking revenge for being sold.

It kinda reminds me of something I did many years ago. On leaving the garage having concluded a very good deal, I reversed into the garage's MD's car. In fairness the only comment made was 'Leave us something of the car to sell'.

Can we see pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom