LED H6Ws (error free)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shude

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK55 AMG

Attachments

• ledsbefore.jpg
    ledsbefore.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 180
  • ledsmid.jpg
    ledsmid.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 176
  • ledsafter.jpg
    ledsafter.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 178
Another pic for comparison.

Attachments

• ledscomparison.jpg
    ledscomparison.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 175
Glad you like them! :thumb:

Thanks for my numberplate lights as well mate (s210)

The look and work superbly ;-)

Must get around to getting some more for the Volvo. The first car was back to the garage so quickly I never got to take the photo, but they looked good....

Looks good Shude.

Pics of the license plate lamps. They don't come out that well because either my camera wants to use the flash and washes the pic out or I use "night mode" and it makes the lamps look like floodlights!

The license plate lamps only have LEDs on one side so if they are too bright they can be rotated within the housing to dim them a little. This also makes the light slightly more diffused and less direct. Be very careful if you want to adjust the lamps as they get HOT very quickly (as do the stock bulbs).

I have to say that the overall look of both the side lights and the license plate lamps make the car look newer and more modern without having anything obviously done to it. Looks like stock and not aftermarket at all. the light output from the original license plate lamps is laughable.

Attachments

• licensecompare.jpg
    licensecompare.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 125
  • licenseafter.jpg
    licenseafter.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 125
Fitted my LED sidelights this evening- excellent result- good match for the bi-xenons
- Thank you Karl

PS very good, clear instructions too

I ordered sidelight bulbs and no plate bulbs and fitted them yesterday, what a difference! Especially the sidelights, they look so much better now next to the xenons, there isn't that pale yellow glow sitting beside the crisp white of the xenon anymore!

So, a big thank you for sending them out quickly and basically being a pleasure to deal with! :)

I have to confess that I bought some cheapie LED sides from Ebay, which look pretty much the same and were advertised as error-free. They match the xenons very well.

Indeed they were, and have been working fine for the last several months. Took less than two minutes to fit both. I have fitted similar colour high beams, but the fogs I also bought will have to wait until I can be asred to crawl underneath and dismantle the undertrays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom