Lee C63 Stage 2 Weistec 605WHP @ MSL Performance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Date in diary try to pop down myself mate if I can free up work. Seeing as we have identical cars mods wise.

Door is always open :)
It's currently at MSL having a few bits tweaked and rectified so either pop by and ask Acid or Sarim or we can meet up when I'm back 12th Sept ;)

Probably have to be at the next MSL GTG Chris. You and I live at opposite ends of the country:doh:. Thanks for the offer:thumb:

Just a update on how things have been with the Supercharger fitted,

Just clicked 10,000 miles since the original supercharger and it has not missed a beat. No issues with transmission etc....and it has been run hard on a few occasions (VMax events etc)
In with Mb for a service yesterday and the techs all commented on how the Supercharger looks OEM and how good the install is.
Anyone that's thinking of going down this route......just do it.....you won't regret it

Just a update on how things have been with the Supercharger fitted,

Just clicked 10,000 miles since the original supercharger and it has not missed a beat. No issues with transmission etc....and it has been run hard on a few occasions (VMax events etc)
In with Mb for a service yesterday and the techs all commented on how the Supercharger looks OEM and how good the install is.
Anyone that's thinking of going down this route......just do it.....you won't regret it

I have thought about it. Even gave acid a call and spoke to him on a few occasions. It wasn't so much the cost rather than the fact mines done 76k.

I have thought about it. Even gave acid a call and spoke to him on a few occasions. It wasn't so much the cost rather than the fact mines done 76k.

Mine had clocked up 78k before the install..........now with forged pistons etc it's like a brand new engine. Running like a dream thanks to MSL and Jerry
:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom