Lee C63 Stage 2 Weistec 605WHP @ MSL Performance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
[YOUTUBE]2NhTscxmDVs[/YOUTUBE]

Another awesome video Acid!!!!!

The car is still blowing me away with the sheer power.....
Took a few people out who are all petrol heads, and it's normal conversation then as soon as I set it away they just go quiet and grab the sides of the seats ha ha.
most are sort of speechless....one of them when he got out said " you know what, I know for a fact I will never be in a car that is as quick as that in my life again"

The great thing about the whole package is that it looks and drives as if it is stock......if anything with the KW DDC set to comfort the ride is actually a lot softer than the AMG standard set up. Cruising around there is just a slightly deeper burble and it's not until it's full throttle that it sounds any different.

Well all I can say is what a blinder Acid and the MSL team have pulled off......and best yet there is more to come :)

Well all I can say is what a blinder Acid and the MSL team have pulled off......and best yet there is more to come :)

What is left Lee? Stage 3??:bannana:

Sounds like you have one helluva car there. Nice!

Starky said:
Nice figures.:thumb: how would you convert WHP to BHP?

Think it's whp x 1.234 for AMGs........ So well over 700hp fwhp!

Lee C63 said:
We used 1.18 so it comes out at 714 bhp:eek:

That's impressive Lee must feel out of this world under full acceleration.

Well done and looking forward to seeing it action in the future.

Been running the car for a couple of weeks now and it is still impressing me.

I still can't get any 0-60 times as I just can't get traction ( best I had was 3.9 using a race logic).
However the real power comes in 3rd gear where it really pulls like a train.

I was fortunate to get a run on the airfield and got a decent couple of runs.
Most impressive figure was 70-120mph which took roughly 5 secs

Last edited:
Very Impressive Lee.

I was going to say your prob getting used to the power now but you keep adding more everytime you get comfortable with it lol

That doesn't half go some.

Be interesting to see how it got on at Vmax...

As I've said before Lee, astounding performance! Looking forward to being one of those amazed passengers soon :thumb:

Thanks for the kind words fellas,
I am pretty sure that stage 2 is the limit on the power front as I can't see how I could actually use more power now.........but I have said that before ha ha

Next step is to fit a ICE tank to help keep the IAT's down and prevent heatsoak on the supercharger
Then some headwork changing out the standard bolts for ARP studs, which is purely a precautionary measure, and hopefully a transmission upgrade to help deal with the extra torque.

What MPG do you get now on the shopping run? :)

(I am just jealous)

What MPG do you get now on the shopping run? :)

(I am just jealous)

Ironically i think the MPG has improved????? Obviously if you drive it hard its down at 12-14mpg but kicking round the doors with the occasional burst i am getting 16-17mpg.
On a run.....usually down to MSL for more mods ha ha roughly 21mpg.

Monster!

Kicked me up the **** to get mine on the road today.

Lee - is the engine still on stock internals ?

It's moved over onto OXO for simplicity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom