Left cornering lights error

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

such01

SUPPORTER
Car
E350 CDI W212
Got the message above with a bulb displayed, which comes and goes intermittently.
I know the DRLs have this function - does it require the whole unit to be replaced?
Or have i got this wrong?
Thanks

it depends on the kit level, I didn't think the LED DRL had this function I may be wrong.

If its the normal Fog lamps then its just a bulb or possibly a bad connection, the connector is susceptible to road grime and water etc. possibly a bit of corrosion increasing the resistance.

If it is the LED DRL then this is in three parts, the LED can be replaced but is expensive, could also be corrosion

What model and year?
2012 w212 E350 sport.
thanks

it depends on the kit level, I didn't think the LED DRL had this function I may be wrong.

If its the normal Fog lamps then its just a bulb or possibly a bad connection, the connector is susceptible to road grime and water etc. possibly a bit of corrosion increasing the resistance.

If it is the LED DRL then this is in three parts, the LED can be replaced but is expensive, could also be corrosion

I don't have normal fog lights think they are part of the DRL's.
I have replaced the drivers side DRL last year as it was cracked and letting in water - wasn't too bad but required dropping the engine cover and getting on my back!

Just looked at the headlight unit and it seem there is a bulb tucked away, which I believe is the cornering light bulb - looks like it has blown.
Just need to find the right spec bulb now, any help appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom