We need details of your camera system??

Is it 3 cams you have??

OP
OP
J

johny5_uk

Car
E class
Surely that is why you left it out, so the Tinkers could take it for scrap. :rolleyes:

Of course I did :p luckily I hadnt called the council yet to get them to collect the 1 bulky item (per year allowance).
I just thought it funny though, if you look closely the first chap see's I have a security light and "teased" his body onto the driveway. Then when they both got lit up the second chap thought he should maybe knock. btw he barely knocked, the sound you can hear is a "knocking" sound effect I threw on the clip.

We have had a massive spate of lead flashing thefts in this area though, above first floor bay windows so i does beg the question what were they looking for at 11:48 in the evening?

230k, I have 4 IP Cameras running on an Apple Mac Mini using "security spy" software. Also there is a motion and g-force sensor in my car, a Clearvue 380HD.

Last edited:

Dieselman

Banned
Car
Peugeot 403 Convertible
We have had a massive spate of lead flashing thefts in this area though, above first floor bay windows so i does beg the question what were they looking for at 11:48 in the evening?

Either nothing really, or the odd bit of scrap to collect. Late at night is probably the best time to collect this kind of stuff as often it won't have been put out until late evening, for early morning collection.

Stratman

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C200 CDI '04Estate
i had a cast iron downpipe replaced a while ago, and the plumber told me to just leave it in the driveway and it would be gone by morning.

He was right. Must have been Wombles.

st13phil

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
His - Denim Blue A220 AMG Line Premium / Hers - Obsidian Black R172 SLK55
I know a fairly large (and totally legit) office refurb company who routinely leave "expensive to dispose of" items such as photocopiers and printers outside overnight knowing that they'll be gone by the next morning.

Incidentally, they always joke about leaving the stuff out "for the Wombles" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom