Leicester Dealer Stealer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brian WH

MB Enthusiast
Car
JAGUAR XF 3.0D Premium Luxury
When I went to my dealers yesterday to negotiate my new car delivery he told me a sorry tale.

He had a phone call from a man anxious to find a new E320CDI from stock. Evidently this man had placed an order, with a deposit, with a "Leicester Dealer" for a E320CDI some months ago. On Monday this week the dealer rang him to tell him that the car had arrived. Good said the man I'll collect it on Saturday. Can't you come any earlier than that said the Dealer . No said the man.
The outcome was the Dealer SOLD the car to someone else.:devil: :devil:
How's that for Customer Relations.
My dealer was gobsmacked.:crazy:

By the way they are on a 9 months waiting list now.:rock:

For one minute there I though they had sold your new E.

Trouble is the MB sales 'people' have all their customers by the short and curlies, with long wait lists it's not a buyers market if you want to push them, they can just go to the next willing customer who wont.

Dealers.............................. :crazy:

A friend of mine from work leased the old shape E240 on a special offer. Supposed to be 475 a month, got it for 320+VAT a month instead as the new shape was just due to come out.

Originally posted by Maff
For one minute there I though they had sold your new E.

Trouble is the MB sales 'people' have all their customers by the short and curlies, with long wait lists it's not a buyers market if you want to push them, they can just go to the next willing customer who wont.
Dealers.............................. :crazy:
Fortunately my dealer is "Ace".:bannana:
My new car ordered in May2002, before release. NO Deposit.
Good deal on Part-Exchange.
I am collecting on Saturday and my money transfer won't arrive until Monday at the earliest. How's that for trust, bothways.:bannana: :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom