Leigh-on-Sea / Southend

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coalville126

Car
W126 300SE, S210 E55, R107, Subaru Legacy ST
Any members from the area able to look over a car before I make the trip down? Perhaps you might even know the car or seen in about. It is a 1998 E55 estate in silver.

After looking for months and viewed some misdescribed examples of E55, E430 and a W211 E500 estate with dubious history, I've stumbled on a promising one in Leigh-on-Sea. After missing out on a nice one last weekend which drove splendidly, I've re-doubled my efforts and will hopefully get one soon. I'm even considering genuine ones that are in need bodywork sorting.

Any help would be much appreciated

Yes. That was the one which I viewed last Saturday and missed out on. Loved it and even agreed on the price but didn't commit as there was a W211 E500 estate I needed to try first. Spoke to Rob again on Monday morning wanting to buy it, but he tells me it's as good as sold.

That's quite near to me but I wouldn't be able to get there until Monday morning or possibly (if I finish work on time) Sunday afternoon. Although pretty good at spotting general faults, it would need instructions via mobile for model specific things to look at, being a newbie. The offer is there and I will take no offence if you choose someone else!

Giantvanman - Thanks for your offer! This forum never fails to amaze me.

It's a private seller and having spoken to him again, he sounds very honest so I might pop down to view it on Saturday morning after all. I missed out on one last weekend with an immaculate two-tone blue/black leather interior, drove well and looked tidy, albeit a cat D. That was my only concern and I didn't commit there and then. It was sold when I rang the seller on Monday, but strangely still advertised on several websites.

I will PM you if I take you up on your offer. Thanks again.

Nigel

^^No prob. Happy to help. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom