Lemforder ECP or MB OEM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lemforder is a good make and an OEM supplier to many manufacturers.

The problem is that the market is flooded with a lot of parts, which are manufactured in China and 'pirate' branded Lemforder, Meyle etc.

It is important to buy such parts from a reputable supplier and not get seduced by a 'too good to be true' deal on Ebay.

The difference between the brands of control arm I believe is that the MB part has a replaceable bush, the Lemforder part is fixed

I take it you've had bad experience with euros then?
Trying to get served aside not personally as they've been at the bottom of the list of places i'd buy from years because i've got no time for their stupid marketing/fake sales. Doubt i've bought more than the odd oil filter and some brake cleaner off them in years and that was only because they've muscled all the smaller/independant factors out by opening a branch on every street corner leaving me little choice if i need something the same day

Got various mates and/or clients in the motor trade that have either boycotted them or whine about 'em constantly though... just the other week a mate ordered some service bits for a Saturday job (i was taking patterns to fabricate bits for one of his projects), only received 3 discs on the first attempt and when the van reappeared the 4th disc was for a totally different car :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom