Lend me 2 euro on paypal until next week ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Danny DeVito

Car
V220 CDI
Well there you go, i want to buy a relay for my car from quasar electronics uk and i am 2 euro short. Would anybody care to lend it me ? I will pay back next week with interest ! Please ??:dk:

why not just pay the rest, or all of it on your debit/credit card?

Serves you right, you should have bought it from me, it's 2 euros cheaper!

How much interest are we talking? ;)

Seriously though just fund the payment from your credit card. I always pay for purchases via paypal using credit card as the funding source for extra protection. If you dont have credit you can use a debit card or even your bank account.

Last edited:
Well thanks for the responses, they are really really helpful !. I use credit card vouchers and they only start at 20 euro. The timer i wanted didn't add the vat until payment screen which is after i had bought a 30 euro voucher. So then the price went 2 euro over. So to buy another voucher will be 20 euro. So i think i'm good for it if not my mb will be free to tow away (tow because it wont be allowed drive). To justify my cause it will save me possibly hundreds. And of course the interest will be 50% thats an apr 0f 50% (??) The timer might be a bit sneaky too....

Well thanks for the responses, they are really really helpful !. I use credit card vouchers and they only start at 20 euro. The timer i wanted didn't add the vat until payment screen which is after i had bought a 30 euro voucher. So then the price went 2 euro over. So to buy another voucher will be 20 euro. So i think i'm good for it if not my mb will be free to tow away (tow because it wont be allowed drive). To justify my cause it will save me possibly hundreds. And of course the interest will be 50% thats an apr 0f 50% (??) The timer might be a bit sneaky too....

Don't you have normal money in Ireland ?? :dk:

normal money ? The part is in the uk and postage is 9.32 pounds !! Robbed but i need it

PM me your paypal address.

Tight G-ts

Well there you go, i want to buy a relay for my car from quasar electronics uk and i am 2 euro short. Would anybody care to lend it me ? I will pay back next week with interest ! Please ??:dk:

This site is just full of non caring swine!
Just publish your full name, address, and telephone number, and I will contact you with my full bank details so you can just help yourself:)

This site is just full of non caring swine!

That`s why we have you now :mad:.I think many here,including myself,thought it was some sort of joke :eek:

:bannana::bannana::bannana: Thanks Luckyrat thats a result but won't others take advantage:dk:

Sorry, have to withdraw the off as a Mr dw124 thinks I'm a swine!

Sorry, have to withdraw the off as a Mr dw124 thinks I'm a swine!

I did not think that at all,i`m sorry if you took it that way
I just don`t want you to think that we are though

I got help from members here,and I`ll do my best to help them if I can

If anyone has a few million Euros spare, can they send it to me by Western Union?

Just give me a couple of days to move to Nigeria.......

:devil::devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom