Let the fun begin.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wish I had one again..........
Back in the 80s and 90s you could buy a mk2 for Penny's but look at today's prices now makes your eyes water. The last one I had was a Xpack car with a v6 shoved in it but some wan*** stole it otherwise I would have it now. I have a few mates who have Rs500 tucked away for there retirement funds as the prices of those are over 100k now.

I wish I had one again..........
Back in the 80s and 90s you could buy a mk2 for Penny's but look at today's prices now makes your eyes water. The last one I had was a Xpack car with a v6 shoved in it but some wan*** stole it otherwise I would have it now. I have a few mates who have Rs500 tucked away for there retirement funds as the prices of those are over 100k now.
I had an RS500 back in late 91. It got nicked like the RS Turbo I had before it.

I keep my eye on classic car prices and there are only a couple of RS500’s worth 6 figures. The others aren’t even though their owners think otherwise.

Hi Darrell, just to let you know after much deliberation I decided to buy a Lexus Rx450h. The 350e just seemed too much of a risk. If I could afford a new one it might have been a different outcome! It looks like Hellenika may be on the cards later on and who knows I may bump into you at the Palace or Mouragios. Best wishes Phil
We will be in Parga from July 25 for 2 weeks then over to Skiathos until Aug 29. 👍👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom