Lets Race - driving simulator

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What a stupid website no indication of whereabouts it is!

I did it last year, good day but quite a bit of waiting about. Its also bloody hard!!!

Looks similar to the one they've got on Weston Super Mare pier, I came off feeling as sick as a dog and have to say it was very difficult.

Been twice.

The race is boring... My cousins and I found the qualifying session better because we were racing for times.

I was the fastest out of my group :D

Much better to go karting. There's an indoor track in Shoreham, Sussex if anyone fancies a spot of real racing!

Nick Froome

I know some bods from our work have been to one and I had a feeling this would be it from the OP's post.

They reckoned it was very good.

I've been a few times. Really good sims for arrive and drive. They have 2D motion which can make you quite sick, ask my dad. There is an option to switch if off which I did each time.
You take your own headphones so you just have the sound of your own sim which I really liked. The sim car is fast, but not silly fast, and the track (assuming it's the same, the place has been taken over or rebranded since I last went) is short so you can learn it fairly quickly.
Recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom