Lets see your AMG+mods

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Eshka-E55

Car
E55 AMG, CLS63 AMG
Post a picture(s) and some mods you have on your AMG
Ill start

2004 E55 AMG (white+pano)
168mm crank
eurocharged tune
Eurocharged shory headers
Heat exchanger
82mm throttle body
E63 exhaust (cat+resonator delete)
bunch of other small things
(getting rid of the vossen cv3 changing to cv7) :)
500whp

2012 CLS63
Eurocharged tune
resonator delete
630whp

Attachments

• e55 and cls.jpg
    e55 and cls.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 98
Mines totally standard.......Modding is a waste of time

You know theres a gallery section where you can see pictures of members cars right? :)

I have added the Easy Pack System into my car (Option 942), beat that :D

Added a "black Series" ///AMG Badge to the bootlid. This gave me about 70BHP at the wheels. Not enough power for me so I added some AMG seat Badges to the......well the seats. To help with the lack of top end traction I am considering a Limited Edition AMG Badge for the Center Console.

That's it for now.

Only had it a month or less- put a boot lip spoiler on...
Might have to debadge it to equalise the weight then new tyres and rear pads for the considerable down force it will add.....
Otherwise I'm leaving alone :bannana:

Lee C63 said:
Mines totally standard.......Modding is a waste of time

Define standard please?

I think your dictionary is different from others

Pic's

Frozen Boost H/E, Johnsons cm30 pump, 83mm Pulley, Secondary Decat, X pipe, Freeflow rear silencer's, Ecu Remp, De limited, tcu remap. Vrp Air Scoop's and lowered on links.

merc85-albums-brutus-detail-6-3-17-picture10546-p1010004.jpg

merc85-albums-brutus-detail-6-3-17-picture10551-p1010011.jpg

merc85-albums-brutus-detail-6-3-17-picture10545-p1010002.jpg

Last edited:
A previous owner had the roof and grill wrapped, added carbon front vent covers and a carbon c63 rear badge along with a gloss black AMG badge. I replaced the c63 badge to an oem style but in gloss black to match & had the 2nd cats gutted, might change the rear merc star to gloss black and have the window surrounds wrapped too as the lower sections are starting to cloud a little. Might have the tailgate handle painted white to finish the de-chrome.

Initially planned to remove the roof wrap and front carbon vents as I wasn't sure if it was cheesy, still considering it. Got a quaife in the pipeline too.

BigChap said:
A previous owner had the roof and grill wrapped, added carbon front vent covers and a carbon c63 rear badge along with a gloss black AMG badge. I replaced the c63 badge to an oem style but in gloss black to match & had the 2nd cats gutted, might change the rear merc star to gloss black and have the window surrounds wrapped too as the lower sections are starting to cloud a little. Might have the tailgate handle painted white to finish the de-chrome. Initially planned to remove the roof wrap and front carbon vents as I wasn't sure if it was cheesy, still considering it. Got a quaife in the pipeline too. http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Big_Chap/media/096179E9-7E04-4DFA-9117-E99F470BC40E.jpg.html http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Big_Chap/media/BAE8DC75-3A81-4CED-BF68-2342BC93EAFB.jpg.html http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Big_Chap/media/5AF29594-44E4-469C-8DC3-D5AE14C832ED.jpg.html

Hi Id like black wing and boot badges in black can you recommend a supplier please cheers

IMG_8068_zps7pinhom1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom