Lets see your dogs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abcan

Car
S212 250CDI 2012
Got a lot of time for dogs. I have a whippet and a dachshund. What's everyone else got?

image-50300097.jpg

Quite a few threads like this but always good to join in with.

This is Poppy, our whippet.

Ant. :thumb:

:cool:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:
Happytalk73 said:
Quite a few threads like this but always good to join in with. This is Poppy, our whippet. Ant. :thumb:

Is she on the ceiling!?

Happytalk73 said:
God loves a trier. :wallbash:

Haha. Lovely looking dog. I love our whippet. Nicest dog we've ever had. The sausage is nice but I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him (which is probably quite far )

Haha. Lovely looking dog. I love our whippet. Nicest dog we've ever had. The sausage is nice but I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him (which is probably quite far )

Totally agree. Had dogs all my life and this one is the best in all areas. So nice natured it's untrue. We were told that whippets are notoriously had to train but our is unbelievable in all areas. A great little dog.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Domino...

13775347_10208212421443047_7700745844255446300_n_zpsmkjarjoq.jpg

Happytalk73 said:
Totally agree. Had dogs all my life and this one is the best in all areas. So nice natured it's untrue. We was told that whippets are notoriously had to train but our is unbelievable in all areas. A great little dog. :D

Same here. Very gentle with my 18 month old and 6 year old sons. Digging the lawn up is the only annoying thing she does.

Same here. Very gentle with my 18 month old and 6 year old sons. Digging the lawn up is the only annoying thing she does.

Yeah, they're great with children. Two great looking dogs you have there.

Digging up meaning as she runs? I get that. We have a conifer tree in the garden and she runs around it. The result is a race track effect of bald lawn.

Love taking her on beach or field. Stunning to see the speed when she stretches her legs. Then sleeps the rest of the day when she gets home. :crazy:

Happytalk73 said:
Yeah, they're great with children. Two great looking dogs you have there. Digging up meaning as she runs? I get that. We have a conifer tree in the garden and she runs around it. The result is a race track effect of bald lawn. Love taking her on beach or field. Stunning to see the speed when she stretches her legs. Then sleeps the rest of the day when she gets home. :crazy:

She digs big holes in the lawn not sure what she's after but she seems to sniff around then dig like crazy. She's gone down over a foot some times! She's only just gone one so hopefully it's a puppy thing. I love watching her run too the speed is unbelievable!

Buster , a lazier animal you will not find (apart from my 18 year old boy)

DSCN0476_zps355byh0d.jpg

IMG_03341_zpsndxzroog.jpg

20160925_1726221_zpsvvv62oyh.jpg

3acde92f-5dd4-46fd-a99d-24875cccd2d9_zpslkgqdtx5.jpg

He was a poor soul when we got him around a year ago , he had totally shut down but with a lot of effort he has turned out a belter and i have a new best bud.

176afc47-35f0-4b46-8a19-6ebc0ccfd9da_zpsmyyzvest.jpg

Kenny

Buster , a lazier animal you will not find (apart from my 18 year old boy)
3acde92f-5dd4-46fd-a99d-24875cccd2d9_zpslkgqdtx5.jpg

He was a poor soul when we got him around a year ago , he had totally shut down but with a lot of effort he has turned out a belter and i have a new best bud.

Kenny

I remember your post when you first got him Kenny, lovely looking thing and definitely not a Colin (as you tried at the time I seem to remember). :thumb:

I love dogs, and would have one in a shot apart from the work thing which still gets in the way. Just unfair to any dog to be left alone for long periods, though hopefully things will change in the next couple of years.

KennyN said:
Buster , a lazier animal you will not find (apart from my 18 year old boy) He was a poor soul when we got him around a year ago , he had totally shut down but with a lot of effort he has turned out a belter and i have a new best bud. Kenny

He looks in good shape now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom