Lets see your dogs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
brucemillar said:
The husky's.

Amazing looking dogs. I always see them in your profile pic on posts and think they look like cracking beasts.

Abcan said:
Amazing looking dogs. I always see them in your profile pic on posts and think they look like cracking beasts.

Thank you.

The two dogs in my avatar are sadly no more. Both went aged 14. These two took over. Both rescued. The biscuit boy - Loki and the white girl - Mischa.

brucemillar said:
Thank you. The two dogs in my avatar are sadly no more. Both went aged 14. These two took over. Both rescued. The biscuit boy - Loki and the white girl - Mischa.

Sorry to hear that. I'm dreading Pedro the dachshund going, he's 12 now. My love him and treat him like a baby.

Just unfair to any dog to be left alone for long periods

That was the very reason we waited until both the kids had finished school , at least now there are people coming and going most of the day due to my shifts and the kids college and Uni timetables.

He follows me everywhere , so much so i have had to put his spare bed in the garage so when i am having a "tinker" he just comes out and has a kip. Now - if i could just teach him to balance a set of carbs ..... :rock:

20160709_1531461_zpsjkg5rqzw.jpg

Kenny

Here's my boy Titan, on guard ensuring the Mrs don't come in and disturb us whilst the Footy's on! Titans a Rottweiler put it this way postmen, couriers and takeaway drivers think twice before putting a foot on the drive!

image-3985156135.jpg

Hectors Dad said:
This is Hector And with his backpack

He's a distinguished looking fella. Our whippet is ok with cats as long as they don't move!

He's a distinguished looking fella. Our whippet is ok with cats as long as they don't move!

The cat was our neighbours but he fell in love with Hector and would spend all day in our garden waiting to play. When we moved the bond really was so strong that the neighbour insisted they should be together and Hector gained a sibling.

They spend all day together, eat together and share beds.

It's a same gender / trans species thing but they are happy.

The cat was our neighbours but he fell in love with Hector and would spend all day in our garden waiting to play. When we moved the bond really was so strong that the neighbour insisted they should be together and Hector gained a sibling.

They spend all day together, eat together and share beds.

It's a same gender / trans species thing but they are happy.

....does the cat not have a name?

This is my younger sister's dog, Cujo (honestly, that's his name).

30549381664_9873368246.jpg

Now, I have never seen him in the flesh, but she did mention she's got something very special for her PhD in Quantum Robotics, so I wonder ...

Seven of our eight, taken about 6 weeks ago

From L to R ...

Pink (11 months)
Kit (11 months, Pink's brother)
Boost (5)
Woody (2, Border Collie/Papillon cross)
Flicker (5, Boost's sister and Kit and Pink's mum)
Sola (8, Flicker and Boost's mum)
Oz (10)

And missing was Maisie (14 years old)

They all compete in agility apart from the pups who are in training (they have to be 18 months old before they can compete), and Maisie who is retired.

Totally agree. Had dogs all my life and this one is the best in all areas. So nice natured it's untrue. We were told that whippets are notoriously had to train but our is unbelievable in all areas. A great little dog.

:D

This is Harvey, he is a dog-cat. He will come to you when called, loves treats and has cold feet that can be cured as pictured. He is also a Neblung which is German for 'out of the mist'.

IMG_0495.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is Harvey, he is a dog-cat. He will come to you when called, loves treats and has cold feet that can be cured as pictured. He is also a Neblung which is German for 'out of the mist'. He also quite large.

View attachment 60835

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom