Letter from America. How long?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Druk

Gone but not forgotten - RIP
Car
2011 S212 E350CDi. 1981 R107 300TurboDiesel.
I had a jiffybag posted to me today Airmail from San Diego containing some US spec engine parts. Used small part spares so nominal costs.

How long realistically before I can expect delivery? :dk:

I had a jiffybag posted to me today Airmail from San Diego containing some US spec engine parts. Used small part spares so nominal costs.

How long realistically before I can expect delivery? :dk:

5 days, or less.

Depends if customs decide to have a look.

Surprised you have any truck with the infidels at all Nick.

Letter from America by the Proclaimers about 4 minutes !!!

It will take less than 24 hours to travel x thousand miles across the states and atlantic ocean and 7 days to travel 1/2 mile between your local royal mail depot and house :D

I once bought a pair of trainers online in San Francisco one UK morning and they were delivered the next day using 'normal' postage! This was about 7/8 years ago before UK customs became ****holes though.

In 2007 My motocross knee braces ordered sunday noon from california, delivered tuesday morning Grimsby UK....:rock: no custom holds...it was present of course :D...

Sorted.

Parcel arrived yesterday PM. So that's two weeks inclusive. :(

Well I was going to hit the thanks button but that might be interpreted as a :thumb: for the postage time.

Amazing how slow the "Pony Express" and Bi Planes are. Checks calendar to sort out which millennium we are in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom