lewis hamilton's gl350 cdi for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ckember

Car
GLC 350d AMG Premium plus
I was at my local mercedes-benz retail used car outlet today, and the sales man showed me Lewis Hamilton's GL350 cdi, Fitted with tones of extras 10 plate for £52K. Apparently they have offered it to Lewis's dad for £50k but he only wants to pay £48k, they apparently get all the Merc F1 cars to sell when a year old. There are no pics on the site but is black with huge AMG alloys rear seat dvd etc.

I was at my local mercedes-benz retail used car outlet today, and the sales man showed me Lewis Hamilton's GL350 cdi, Fitted with tones of extras 10 plate for £52K. Apparently they have offered it to Lewis's dad for £50k but he only wants to pay £48k, they apparently get all the Merc F1 cars to sell when a year old. There are no pics on the site but is black with huge AMG alloys rear seat dvd etc.

His dad will only crash it :D

Which MB dealership is this?

These cars may have been driven on the limit if owned by an F1 driver.

lewis spoke about this GL on topgear and said it was his sit back and cruse machine looking at the ladys

clarkson gave out too him for driving it

I thought he would have had a GL63 Bi Turbo :D

lewis spoke about this GL on topgear and said it was his sit back and cruse machine looking at the ladys

clarkson gave out too him for driving it
He actually said that he had a GL 420 CDi, so this must be another one :confused:

I tried the GL when I was looking for a cosy 4X4. It is not great to drive and the visibibly inside the cabine is pretty dreadful.

No surprise LH wants to get rid of his ;)

Alex

I'd double confirm with the dealer if it was actually Lewis Hamilton's car. Ask to see the logbook, it should have his name on it :)

Well, if it was his black GL420cdi, it was parked out side his house yesterday, along with his white C63, and his brother's A class.

hemel hempstead

Well, if it was his black GL420cdi, it was parked out side his house yesterday, along with his white C63, and his brother's A class.

He swapped to the GL420 this year from the 350, he also had a 420 before that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom