Lexus RC F super coupe on sale...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks like a cheap OTT add-on body kit.

Definitely each top their own.

Looks like a cheap OTT add-on body kit.

Definitely each top their own.

Certainly not cheap. Costs more than its German equivalents. Can't really see how can say it looks cheap when you put it next to some of MB's recent offerings, or indeed at all.

Still, each to their own.

The rear end is a mess, crouching dog taking a poo style with lots of fussy nonsense going on.

Just look at how small the rear wheels look in proportion..

The rear 19" wheels don't look so out of proportion to me.

Not that I think there's any "sectarianism" here, but the Lexus boards seem to see it a wee bit differently. Maybe there's a clue in the titles of the relevant boards :D:D

Each to their own, I rather like it :)

Yeah, it's not bad at all, maybe colour sensitive but I'm sure it's a quality product and makes a nice change from the default choices.

What I'd really aspire to is this, the LFA. I'll dream on.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's not bad at all, maybe colour sensitive but I'm sure it's a quality product and makes a nice change from the default choices.

What I'd really aspire to is this, the LFA. I'll dream on.

Ah...the LFA. That at the Bugatti would be my two cars after the euromillions rollover win...Hmmm :)

Agree about colour sensitivity, and I think the luminous tangerine is awful :fail

Agree about colour sensitivity, and I think the luminous tangerine is awful :fail

Oh, I was talking about the silver :D

The rear 19" wheels don't look so out of proportion to me.

Not that I think there's any "sectarianism" here, but the Lexus boards seem to see it a wee bit differently. Maybe there's a clue in the titles of the relevant boards :D:D

If a car looks dump, it looks dump no matter if it is a merc or a toyota ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom