Lidl 12v oil pumps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

zipdip

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
s320
Hi all looked in Lidl this morning and they have 12v oil pumps for £14 and there very good battery charger for £12.

They also have a simple go/no go charging tester for around 3 quid :thumb::thumb:

Had the pump and the charger for quite a while. No problems with either. :thumb:

John

Do you use the pump to keep yourself and your good lady supplied with wine etc? ;)

Excellent - been waiting for these to come back in!

Reactions: 219
Anyone know if they have 12v tyre compressors in too?

Anyone know if they have 12v tyre compressors in too?

No they don't! But I did get one of their excellent battery chargers!

Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 19.27.02.png

Thanks a lot for the heads-up pmcgsmurf and zipdip!

Had the pump and the charger for quite a while. No problems with either. :thumb:
I bought one a couple of years ago, used it once, but second time I tried it would not work. I took it apart to see if I could fix it, but it looked as if it was built for 50p once you got inside, so just binned it.

Is that a plasma cutter for 80GBP?

I did not see the plasma cutter, but in my experience they need quite a good air supply, not sure if a liter 24 liter home compress has the delivery rate to run one. But I could be wrong...it has been known :rolleyes:..ask the wife.

The ad does not mention volume of air required , but looking at the inlet to the regulator (8mm ?) a 24lt home compressor might be man enough after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom