• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Lidl 12v oil pumps

Hi guys. So if I understand correctly, these pumps can be used to pump the oil from the sump through the engine dipstick tube?

So can anybody confirm that these will work with an OM651 engine in my C250cdi? Tried one previously before the merc (for an audi) and it wouldnt fit in the dip stick tube. (not this brand from lidl)

This could be what I need though as I simply cant reach to remove the undertrays on my S204 and its the first car I have had where I havent been able to do my own oil changes... And I really want to!!

Hi guys. So if I understand correctly, these pumps can be used to pump the oil from the sump through the engine dipstick tube?

Yes.

So can anybody confirm that these will work with an OM651 engine in my C250cdi? Tried one previously before the merc (for an audi) and it wouldnt fit in the dip stick tube. (not this brand from lidl)

Used this one on OM651 and OM611 etc. no problem.
If the tube does not fit in the hole use a different tube but with the supplied tube anything smaller is going to take a while.

Well thanks for that info re the plasma cutter will pop in today and check it out!

Must go to Lidl and check this out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom