Lidl Battery Charger

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jokuk

Car
E Class 350D 2010 (W212/207) Convertible
Lidl have the car battery chargers on offer that are mentioned in other posts for anyone looking to get a reasonably priced one.

I have one.
Excellent piece of kit.
Also has a mode for AGM batteries, so I've used it to charge the bike, Kia and SLK (now gone) batteries, and for winter maintenance on the bike.

Just bought one - returning it.

Bought with the intentions of reviving a battery on my other car that I don't drive much, but the charger didn't think it could revive it. Connected it to a friends optimate4 and et voila - battery refreshed and charging.

Just bought one - returning it.

Bought with the intentions of reviving a battery on my other car that I don't drive much, but the charger didn't think it could revive it. Connected it to a friends optimate4 and et voila - battery refreshed and charging.

The Lidl charger won't revive a totally dead battery without a normal charger putting some charge into it first. I had to use my old charger for a couple of hours before the Lidl one would operate.
Apart from that, it's a good bit of kit you can keep connected for days if necessary as it turns itself off when the battery is fully charged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom