Lidl dash cam

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jokuk

Car
E Class 350D 2010 (W212/207) Convertible
Might be a bit late but just noticed Lidl are offering a dash cam for £40

My local Lidl still had a few in today, so not too late, often in fact these special offers can hang around in store for a few weeks, depending upon popularity of course.

BTW Which tested several dash-cams recently and only one was deemed good enough to get big TICK............never heard of the make before but at least it looks like a clone of mine :D

So many on the market nowadays and most are cheaper Chinese clones, its a mine field for sure!

I am going to pop into my local one tomorrow to see if there are any left , currently haven't got a cam, this might do to see if I will actually use it

Doesn't look like the most compact of dash cams .....

The Uxbridge store had run out so never got the chance to see it in the flesh (got some wine glasses and a corkscrew though!!)

Doesn't look like the most compact of dash cams .....

My one isn't either, but the quality is first rate, it uses a Sony Exmor CMOS chip and gives outstanding images during daylight and excellent images at night, it is shaped like a small compact camera unfortunately but quite frankly if you going to have a dashcam you may as well get one that works rather than 50% smaller and poor quality image.

My one isn't either, but the quality is first rate, it uses a Sony Exmor CMOS chip and gives outstanding images during daylight and excellent images at night, it is shaped like a small compact camera unfortunately but quite frankly if you going to have a dashcam you may as well get one that works rather than 50% smaller and poor quality image.

you have a Finevu CR-500HD?
it uses a Sony X-mor CMOS
i have it in my car and it delivers great quality in full hd 1080P?

For those of you with android phones, there are several apps for free that will turn your phone into a dash cam.

Fon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom