Life Clock

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

markjay

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
2022 Hyundai IONIQ 5 RWD / 2016 Suzuki Vitara AWD
For those of you who believe in statistics : :D

Life Clock

I'm going to live far too long for my financial resources. Time to take up drinking again and smoking for the first time...

I am going to die in the year 2064 - not if I keep driving the Aston on these icy roads judging by recent near misses...

88, not quite in line with my forefathers. My great grandfather lived to 104, my grandfather to 98, my dad still going strong, fit and active at 80.

Note, my grandfather smoked 40 a day from 14 until he was 97, the doctor insisted he give up, he died 4 months later, may have just been coincidence :)

89 years old so at 45 I have almost as long still to go. There are 70 and 80 year olds still fellrunning so I have a chance.

Charles, from what you told me at MB world last weekend, I would get going on your wine stock. Just call me if you need any help.
BTW it would seem as if I am going to be around for another 20 years! Can I stand the pace?

89 as well.

Going to be some right old fahrts on here one day...

Buggeration! I'll be dead in 26 years. :(

Put in the info as best I could for the Old Man: He's going to hang on another three bloody years. :crazy:

...he's already 101... :doh:

88, hmmm better retire sooner rather than later and also persuade my parents to stop spending my inheritance!

Hmmm, not looking so good, but then I don't believe these survey things :D

92 for me.

Better check the wife ....

Bloody hell i have never smoked or drinked but could only mange 81! - although probably not bad-ish for a zero exerciser.I think.
Seems to full of monks on MB forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom