Life

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paris2463

Car
2002 e430 a/g estate 2004 e 55 amg estate. bentley 2010
:)Sometimes lifes a bitch got back in uk 4.20pm today due to temp( man surpposed skilled )of my works I now need too return to france to be in issoire by 1400 lets hope french police asleep as need to motor on 4.35 shuttle:mad::mad::mad::mad: Iwas hoping to have time off where are all the skilled personal . Had 43 apps 5 pos for SKILLED job in france only 1 from uk It has a very good wage with my villa in mountain for living in package
JOB IS ADVERTISED any brits fancy must admit prefer french (diff work mode)regards:D

:)sometimes lifes a bitch got back in uk 4.20pm today due to temp( man surpposed skilled )of my works i now need too return to france to be in issoire by 1400 lets hope french police asleep as need to motor on 4.35 shuttle:mad::mad::mad::mad: Iwas hoping to have time off where are all the skilled personal . Had 43 apps 5 pos for skilled job in france only 1 from uk it has a very good wage with my villa in mountain for living in package
job is advertised any brits fancy must admit prefer french (diff work mode)regards:d

?
?

What is the Job description and roles and responsibilities of this skilled position ?

yOU WILL NOT BE SUBMITING YOUR CV THEN

No!

I would steer clear of an employer unable to construct a comprehensible vacancy advertisement.

Also SHOUTING rarely attracts the right sort of applicant....

To all neg response as w/n will be in france soon where I.Q is higher than yours hope to employ skilled manager .Sorry but will look at local market have tried to provide for brits but they dont like to work I had a bril manager but lost him due tue ill health"brit" I closed my engineering works in uk due to pratts like white nemisis

To all neg response as w/n will be in france soon where I.Q is higher than yours hope to employ skilled manager .Sorry but will look at local market have tried to provide for brits but they dont like to work I had a bril manager but lost him due tue ill health"brit" I closed my engineering works in uk due to pratts like white nemisis

But your posts make no sense...unless you are drunk...in which case you'll realise what a prat you have been in the morning.

Good luck.

I might be offended if I had the slightest idea WTF you were on about!!

Never liked the French anyway .....

But your posts make no sense...unless you are drunk...in which case you'll realise what a prat you have been in the morning.

Good luck.
Am tt drunk not started thread hoping for possible manager in france or someone who could stand in untill replacement found as I am going to issoire a lot thought I retired. To killerherz pc I AM TEE TOTAL never drink so you comment is out of order for a copper thats outside the box and can be reported going for eurotunnel now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom