Light Hearted help needed in judging!

Which pic is best (first 2 may be the childrens.....)

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
Suzy Cute and I have 2 of my grandsons staying today (Jack and Christian) so we decided to make Mothers Days cards with them. Of course Sue and I made 1 each too as a gesture of solidarity! (We really MUST grow up one day!!!!)

Anyways, could you please help in judging the best efforts? First 2 may just be the childrens sterling efforts....... ;)

1 - Jack

J.jpg

2 - Christian

C.jpg

3 - Suzy Cute

S-1.jpg

4 - Gollom

G.jpg

:bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

Last edited:
With respect, you should have avoided names in the poll, only that way would you get people's honest opinions.

Not having the pictures in the same order as the poll choices may cause some confusion ...

Not having the pictures in the same order as the poll choices may cause some confusion ...

I know - but I can't seem to edit the poll details! Am i missing something?

Gollom needs card making lessons.............. take a detention..:D

I went for Jack. I thought the breast cancer pink bow showed remarkable social awareness in a youngster and that just shaded it from his brother. I thought Christian's was very well balanced with good use of composition and strong colour.

Suzy Cute's was a good effort, but I couldn't make any sense of the anthropomorphic sun in the top left hand corner.

As for Gollom's effort - I can only assume you were inspired by an old Mr Potato Head kit...:D

Blue Peter and Tony Hart (bless him) have nothing to worry about!

I do hope you had a responsible adult with you when you needed to use the scissors Gollom! And have you any sticky back plastic left please?

Great efforts - the boys win hands down.

Blue Peter and Tony Hart (bless him) have nothing to worry about!

I do hope you had a responsible adult with you when you needed to use the scissors Gollom! And have you any sticky back plastic left please?

Great efforts - the boys win hands down.

Well Suzy Cute was with me. Hmmmmmm. See your point. OK, no responsible adult was present whilst using sissors! Suppose this means 'elf 'n safety will be paying a visit!

Keep them coming folks - boys this it is hilarious that grown up people write such stuff... :crazy: :bannana:

I voted for Christian's minimalist card, very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom