Lightning never strikes twice, so I'll try again: Ugliest cars?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

neilz

MB Enthusiast
Car
W140 S320L, 1997, Black with Black Bird's Eye Maple trim
As the previous thread was deleted without notice for apparently annoying MySQL I'll try again...

What's the ugliest car you've ever seen or heard of? Get it off your chest and post some pics!

So, no photos this time then?

The Renault 4 wasn't pretty.

Why would you do this again when there has already been a row over it a few days ago with people stomping off the forum?

Renault 4 would be in my dream garage.
I dislike the Fiat Barchetta and the Hyundai Coupe,the earlier one.Neither of them look right from any angle.

Why would you do this again when there has already been a row over it a few days ago with people stomping off the forum?

The row was because somehow the old thread had SQL errors. And the Admin team kept us in the dark for a while. Nothing bad has happened now, and I'm sure you can embed images/photos. Don't know what made the database play up before. I'm not starting this thread to cause trouble, but because people seemed to miss it.

Admins: Please start a thread in "feedback" next time this thread is deleted saying why...

Range Rover Evoque. Why?
shrug.gif

images

Range Rover Evoque. Why?
shrug.gif

images

Got to agree....

BMW 1 series hatch - looks like a old pram.
BMW X3 - oh dear.

And I'm not anti BMW - I think the 3 series (with the right wheels/tyres) , particularly on the Coupe model is one of the most stylish cars around.

Last edited:
BMW 5 GT & Ferrari 612 Spaghetti simply awful looking things.

The Nissan Cube, drove through the ugly forest and hit every tree!!

Attachments

• nissan.jpg
    nissan.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 125
The Nissan Cube, drove through the ugly forest and hit every tree!!

First time I saw one I thought it was a cheap car with a body kit, then the ugly truth reared its hideous head... some actually designed that for mass production... :crazy:

BMW X1. Especially in that metallic brown!

The Porsche Panamera and Cayenne mk1
BMW 5 GT
BMW Z3
Mercedes R class

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom