Lights out ............

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jc651

Car
2012 Mercedes e250 sport
Got a small problem with my 2012 eclass......... the glovebox light and vanity light on the driver's side are not working but the passengers vanity light works. I have checked for power at both but nothing there so I moved onto the engine bay fuse box and they are all ok so I then checked the fuses in the boot and they are all ok. did a bit of a Google search and they said I also have a fuse box on the end of the dash but my car doesn't have one. Is there a hidden fuse somewhere or do you think it's a wiring fault causing this ?

I can live without them working but I'm a little worried that something else is not working that the engine needs and if it's just a fuse then it's a simple fix if I could find it. I also plugged icarsoft in but no faults found so I'm hoping it's just the lights that are out and nothing else..

Any help much appreciated

Here is a fuse diagram and locations for your W212.
There are fuses at the drivers end of the dash behind a removable panel as shown in diagram (opposite end shown on LHD car)

Thank you for the link....... I checked both ends of the dash but on my car there is no fuses at either end of the dash as I checked. My car is a right hand drive and there seems to be a hole where the fuses should be but there is just a empty hole so I thought there must be another place Mercedes moved it to but I can't find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom