LIGHTWEIGHT RECHARGEABLE CAR VACUUM

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

grober

MB Master
Car
W204 ESTATE
Looking for a lithium powered rechargeable car vacuum cleaner. Just one of those old fashioned conical shaped ones [as per sample shown] I don't want something heavy/cumbersome that looks like a model of the space station---dyson gtec etc- something light but with a bit of stamina-any suggestions from user experience --there's a lot out there!
sample
715XkqTzO0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I have a Dyson hand-held vacuum cleaner, but it takes a couple of hours to charge and only gives 10-15 minutes of use which is not enough to properly hoover both cars. I then got a Black&Decker that works off the cigarette lighter and it's great - only downside is that you need to keep the engine running.

I have a Dyson hand-held vacuum cleaner, but it takes a couple of hours to charge and only gives 10-15 minutes of use which is not enough to properly hoover both cars. I then got a Black&Decker that works off the cigarette lighter and it's great - only downside is that you need to keep the engine running.
Must be a fairly old unit if you're only getting 15 mins.
The newer machines have a decent run time, and a middle setting power level.

+1 have the black and decker, and beats my dyson cordless one, yes have in spindle the cable, plug it in the socket, but worth it, picks up everything.

The one on the first link I have, but older, got it at Costco, was cheaper then the halford one.

The second looks also good, cheaper and smaller, but I can’t compare it with the one I have.

Having discovered that the Dyson, (great indoors,) is not a lot of good for cleaning inside the car, it's just too bulky and inflexible, I use my workshop cleaner;

OK, it's not cordless, but, it is flexible and is does have the suction to clean the carpets well.

Attachments

• ae235.jpeg
    ae235.jpeg
    8.9 KB · Views: 5
The one on the first link I have, but older, got it at Costco, was cheaper then the halford one.

The second looks also good, cheaper and smaller, but I can’t compare it with the one I have.

I have the top one.

I have the top one.
Yep for me it perfect suction power for the car, and with the tools can get in all the nooks and crannies, I have also had mine for over 5 years.

Not much beats a Dyson handheld vacuum cleaner. Those conical jobbies are generally a bit low on suction.

Are they heavy though, like the Dyson cleaner ? I use my wife's Shark. Although the removable vacuum unit is a little chunky it has a flexi hose which is very easy to use and easily gets into tight crevices :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom